After the “Still loading ... ” text disappears, you will see the buttons on the screen which allow you to control playing the animation in the following ways:
- Play - When paused, this will cause the animation to play beginning at its current position.
- Pause - When playing, this will cause the animation to pause where it is.
- Rewind - This will set the animation to the beginning of which ever example is
- Back - This will cause the animation to back up a little and pause. Press play after this
to begin playing again. Press back multiple times to back up more.
- Choose search - Allows you to switch between two different examples by choosing the one that
is not already chosen.